The Foundation believes that communities whose educational systems are solid will thrive and continue to flourish. With this in mind, we support a variety of in-school and after-school educational programs in both public, private, and charter schools in an effort to effect positive change in communities throughout LA. Priority is given to institutions that engage in one or more of the following:
- Strive to solve existing problems of juvenile delinquency, gang life and drugs.
- Work to expand educational programs for youth and/or adults.
- Encourage the use of technology in youth and/or adult learning.
- Support college and career pathways for youth and/or adults.
- Promote artistic endeavors including the visual, media, and performing arts.